Monday, November 1, 2010

Tahoe Rims And Tires For Sale

Gersthofen

There was a time when I did not even know where Gersthofen is, but then, in the early seventies, was my first story published outside the student newspaper environment in the magazine "and" the then Gersthofen Maro-Verlag: And now I've read for the first time in Gersthofen from one of my books. Long I know the city, I occasionally wander around them, buy in local shops. The bookstore at the Balloon Museum (a former water tower across from a shopping center) I had already seen and viewed the displays - and now I was a welcome guest there. For my reading on 27.10. (Oha! Is already that long?) Had the staff cleared a portion of the shelves to the side and set up some chairs. Dr. Koehler by Wissner-Verlag, so nice was to take us in the car, and Analyn and I were welcomed by the three holders in good spirits and with the musician announced. The store was filling up quickly, and it was by no means only female audience, how to experience it a few other occasions.
I was a little worried, not the right places to have selected from my crime, because that is not easy - I wanted as little betrayed by the resolution of the criminal case, but at the same time show the versatility of the novel and the local context. That is me probably succeeded - some books and then went over the counter, and some customers could be sign two copies ("Christmas is so soon!"). Has been discussed very little, there were a few questions, crashed at the end, everything on the snack (quiche and pies) and the delicious wine. A well-rounded evening!
played to reading the way the guitarist Frank Wassily (Lnks in the picture), with three "Lettres" by Roland Dyens (http://www.rolanddyens.com/): "Lettre latine", "Lettre au calme "(very nice!) and" Lettre encore ".
Tip: http://www.buchladen-gersthofen.de/ /

And a note from "Dark Lady" I got sent this link (very helpful to listen to complete!):
http://www. youtube.com / watch? v = Weq_sHxghcg

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you made a great choice in bike and shop.


Tires for Sale

Post a Comment