Monday, October 25, 2010

How Bad Do Dermal Anchors Hurt

readings and book prices

Bin a few days not had to report to me here. I am working flat out on a novel that is to be delivered soon, and tomorrow will probably be my crime. The day after tomorrow I have the first reading - in Gersthofen. Let's see much, as my crime matters. I must still select appropriate scenes to read.
I promised to forgive each week a book prize for best comment - the last "Dark Lady" (the name is presumably not on the eponymous album by Cher, or the sonnets of Shakespeare, but - look for yourself: http: / / darklady.twoday.net / ) won. Congratulations!
came from Now other hand, the legitimate criticism, take that whole week here without entry and without comment, and that therefore the weekly draw is nonsensical. So then: now it is a monthly prize draw. For the best (funniest, most evil, etc.) made a comment in November, this book
cartoons about books of Greser and Lenz. Published in 2004, but as new looking. Cheer up, people! I look forward to your opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment