Saturday, November 13, 2010

Houshold Things Guys Can Use To Masterait

I stand in traffic jams! Reading fees! An evening in

I n the last few days I had a lot of hassle. I had several readings, I sometimes had to prepare intensively, and three or four are still ahead of me. My Crime is selling surprisingly well, yes it is nationwide the right time for regional crime novels and thrillers, one reads in Augsburg from the Ruhr and the Eifel, and I hope that the other way around there, which also reads from here. On the subject of reviews and on the readings, especially here reading fees, now a few comments.

Reviews:
I had no in between Time, the books, which I submitted for review to read and discuss. Therefore a small backwater has emerged. are here:
"Zombies" by AJ Weigoni
"vignettes" by AJ Weigoni
"shops and people - Augsburg's finest shops and workshops" by Wolfgang Köhler and Ruth Plössel
"wild cherry" by Kristian Kondrat
"Luck runs Taxi" by Rosita Hoppe
"glides between the tides" by Peter Ettl
"The blind, the Rue Moreau" by Peter Ettl
As
"dream satellites" by Peter Ettl
Have I forgotten anyone? I will introduce all of you, friends. have one of the books I already read, and the above order, I will not comply with this file.

reading fees
a tiresome preliminary issue: the fees for the readings.
I once just two examples of how much fee I have net.

Example 1: gross 200 euros on hand
that, I subtract 19% VAT (38 €), go to the treasury to stay 162.00 Euro
minus 15% for health care insurance and pensions (24, 30) 137.70
remain like this another 15% agency fee (room rent, electricity, heating, telephone, Internet, materials, tools, etc.) - (20.65) keep me € 117.05
like I'm making the required reserves for downturns Order (similar to the unemployment insurance), making 5.27 - 111.78
me remain like this I pay income tax, this time in a flat rate of 10% (11:18 ), I will have net € 100.60.
In Example 2 it looks like this:
bid fee 18 Euro for the entire reading (! Seriously is organized by the Vocational Training Centre of the Earth Building Group Augsburg)
that, I subtract 19% VAT (3.42 €) to the treasury Go to remain
€ 14.48 minus 15% for health care insurance and pensions (2.17) 12.31
remain like this another 15% office fee (Room rent, electricity, heating, telephone, Internet, materials, tools, etc.) - (1.85), 10.46 €
me stay like this I will make the required reserves for downturns Order (similar to the unemployment insurance), making 0, 47 - left me like this
9.99 I pay income tax, this time a flat rate set at 10% (0.99), I will have smooth net 9.00 euros.
A nice hourly wage think, some. Yes, if the reading would take an hour. Most of them are already 1.5 to 2 times I expect now not at all. Reading an hour round trip on public transport (no refund!) 2 hours together, added is the preparation time telephone and by mail from 1 hour (that makes me antanzen some organizers beforehand extra, is sometimes left outside), fits the text selection, estimated at the time, I need at least half an hour, finally comes a quarter of an hour accounts added. So the whole divided by 4.75.
In Example 1 (200-euro package) are the 21.18 € per hour, which is an acceptable fee for an academic. In the second case, the people, the event only worth 1.38 euros. However, I will provide in this case even more power: The demand for this one hour reading a resume with photo, a signed (!) Privacy Statement (which is why I publish this calculation here, before I write this - because if I do) plus an instructor-qualification certificate. This means at least an hour more work, and if I add counting the cost for the photograph, I'm clearly negative - but to work.
The organizer will host courses for the unemployed and collected by the authority for this seems pretty juicy, the blogs of participants felt that (showing also that the whole thing does not help). What we learn from this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment