Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Streszczenia Odcinkow M Jak Milosc

The tram driver - Chapter 6

The tram driver is often misunderstood. Sometimes you get the feeling many see the driver as the ultimate evil. The driver is the executive hand of the devil, namely, the company that dares to complain transport companies and offer a service that was created to torment the population, with high prices, unobserved schedules and inconvenient, dirty vehicles. I would like in a number of blogs a few anecdotes from the life of a tram driver report and raise so maybe a little more understanding. Although it sometimes may seem as if I'd just complain, it's because of my penchant for exaggeration therefore not take it so serious.

Chapter 6-0190 The Gay Line

This story has taken place about 7 years. At that time I had finished my license just had the other day. And as it should be I have on this second day when I would have had freely according to plan, worked overtime. Before you can drive alone, you have to go through a 10-week training. 1 weeks wage period and the rest is drive drive and drive, plus once a week, a day theory. In theory these units is less about pure traffic laws as in the normal driving school, but the specific characteristics of the tram service brings. How the technology works, where there are pedestrian zones, what are the names of the course, as I have to conduct myself in a fault, etc. etc. At the end there is a driving test when it comes to the pure control of the vehicle. So outside of regular services without passengers. After this time, then you drive another 2-3 weeks with a so-called distance learning driver. This is a normal driver of a normal route in helping to find and rightly so. How and where to Make Connections, where increased accident risk and gives advice on Dealing with passengers. Here is there for a second driving test, this time in regular course to see how to get in touch with the passenger service in the proposed route.

My audit was then an accumulation of disasters in the Murphy would have enjoyed that. First, the vehicle came with a lot of delay at the last stop on where I should replace. The vehicle was a driving school mate just finished his exam and wanted to help me. Back then we had to stop the vehicle signs themselves. Since I wanted to help my colleague to save time, he began the new target on the crank side up. In his nervousness he turned, however, in the wrong direction. Far in the wrong direction. So I had to own for the first time far, far back turn back. When I pulled away I had almost 10 minutes late. With a 10 min cycle means the stations are full of passengers who would actually go with the man behind. Then at a major intersection the traffic lights had failed. Damn, I should now see that I drive carefully over the crossing over or think I prefer a chain and the rules give only at the control center know and so I get even more delay. I had driven over. In the further course there was still plenty of questions of the passengers I could not answer, due to lack of knowledge of the area. Another Nervositätsfaktor so. At the end of my road test, the separation point then came an announcement from the control center for the entire vehicle. In memory of the victims of terrorist attacks on 11 September in New York is now the journey is interrupted for a brief moment of silence. That was exactly the moment where I wanted to give the vehicle to the colleagues and by the examiner to hear whether I passed. I insisted, moreover, for despite all the breakdowns notwithstanding. Probably because I have kept the peace and quiet, stupid, despite the exorbitant accumulation at margins of the category.

So back to the beginning. I had passed my test and was on the second working overtime at my total traveling alone. It was an early shift with disengagement at 4:00 clock. The first four hours I spent on the line X. Everything went smoothly. No delays, no disturbances or other incidents. I felt really good. The second four hours, I drove to the line Y and then it happened. A stop before it went into the main station. Before I drove the Z line and I went with full concentration and attention, behind the line Z in the bus stop at Central Station. I open the doors for the passenger change since coming from behind an elderly woman and asks, they just say they're wrong now gone, I must then I change? What went wrong

shot through me. Why wrong? I can not have gone wrong if I were wrong, then would my left tracks run long, and divorce ...

$ e. Since running track so long. That would mean. Oh no! You're idiot with full concentration and attention went into the main station, as if you still would drive the X axis. After I realized this, I noticed suddenly that man waving at me with his radio and came to my side window and said, "Well mate, are probably wrong because what? I'd say the decision point, the pain you drive a small detour. Luckily I was able to drive around just around the downtown and then I slip it into the normal curve. Embarrassed, I turned again to the older Woman and told her that she was perfectly right in their adoption and transfer information. Now I had to inform course, the other passengers. And as much

me that I never had to make an announcement to the passengers. Great for my announcement premiere I could really imagine something better. To make matters my memory came to the driving school. There we trained once in a room, as it is to make an announcement to the passengers. You got a mic and had to explain to the other learner drivers a fault. I said then: Dear passengers, unfortunately there is currently no further here, as are cows on the tracks. All began to laugh, I thought because of my good joke with the cows in the city. But far from it, as my colleagues had finished they said to me, do I sound like one of those Call-Boys, the night advertisement for the 0190 Gay Line. Now you you can probably imagine what I went through my head about.

My thoughts in no particular order: first

First public announcement to the passengers.

second Not sound like the 0190 Gay Line.

third Declare that I have made a mistake, without holding the passengers for me totally stupid.

4th God, how embarrassing is this please? Ultimately

was then so bad, I have not made a gay greeting says I have set the course wrong and we now drive a small detour and stop at XYZ on the road again in the normal route are. But, sometimes you really all comes at a time. First have no luck and then there is the further bad luck. But one thing is clear yes, then I've never made a switch wrong. Even today I think at every switch to the old woman: she's just say they're wrong now gone, I must then I change?

0 comments:

Post a Comment