Friday, October 17, 2008

Gay Cruise Spots In J

The tram driver - Chapter 7

The tram driver is often misunderstood. Sometimes you get the feeling many see the driver as the ultimate evil. The driver is the executive hand of the devil, namely, the company that dares to complain transport companies and offer a service that was created to torment the population, with high prices, unobserved schedules and inconvenient, dirty vehicles. I would like to report in a series of blogs a few anecdotes from the life of a tram driver and awaken so maybe a little more understanding. Although it sometimes may sound like I am only complain, it's because of my penchant for exaggeration therefore not take it so serious.

Chapter 7 How is it actually delays?

delays can have a variety of reasons. Time can provide a very high volume of passengers that can not vorrankommt as fast as usual, then again you can have some bad traffic signal or a garbage truck drives slowly in front one. But sometimes there are cases the absolute idiocy on the road are due.

have eg Last year we renewed on a longer section of line the tracks to. In the course of which was worked on the canal and some other Things. In plain German, they had closed the road for normal traffic. We were allowed to pace 10 by rolling slowly. I have tried to outline the situation in the drawing. On display are two signs prohibiting entry and two road blocks. These locks were made of feet high fences. 2 signs were therefore to signal the drivers to the first plate in time, here it goes any further, please contact. The second plate was then, for those who missed the first sign. Mounted directly next to a large folding gate that opens only for our vehicles. So there were really any evidence given, remember that a motorist could it not be further go for it. For more information was a kind man in Neongelberwarnweste which waved a red flag. The large excavators along the way their dirty work accomplished and holes were dug to overlook difficult.

image

I was then driving straight toward the unlocked area, so the diagram down. Since suits me a car that is both ignored warning signs and drove around the barrier. I press the bell of my vehicle and the windshield wipers. The windshield wipers hand mind you. Next to me I saw the security guard of a similar movement performs in front of his face, but with its red flags. This caused the car driver to stop but then still and then. So I drove on and arrived shortly thereafter and turned in at the last stop in the loop. When I arrived now in the opposite direction at the site were about 15 minutes. passed.

seen on the first "sign me then a car driver. In a panic was written in his face: divorce $ e if I hurry now no, I have to go back behind the lame car. So he quickly gave gas and overlooked the first ever sign. I pressed my bell again to make him aware that he lead an idiot. You could just barely a raised middle finger out the window to see project. Then a lot of his attention apparently to the second plate along with the folding barrier, because it performed a sharp braking. What was going on in his head now I can but unfortunately do not know. But it was not: Hmm may have been ringing the track because of it. It was not also banned entrance Hmm, I prefer turning down some times. And above all, it was not: What do the many construction workers in reflective vests there? For

after his brakes, he was again full throttle and cruised to the barrier. Ignored the waving security guards, who just could not jump in safety and went on the first hole. Since he was lucky. The hole was more clearly between the tracks. He was so well balanced with his tires on the hole. His joy at ward but only briefly, for the next I looked like a little Renault Twingo obliquely disappeared up to two thirds in a hole.

Dear passengers, the site just ahead of a Renault Twingo 2 Prohibition signs, a folding barrier and a security guard drove by and fell into a deep hole. Our next trip will be delayed so indefinitely. For those who want to exit the vehicle, I will now open the doors. Thank you for your understanding.

Next, I then made a report to the control center so that our vehicles could redirect if possible and set up a replacement bus service. Not to mention a tow truck or something similar to order a Twingo to heave out of a hole. blocked

The track was about half an hour. The following vehicles lined up behind me and it was not set up an alternative service, as were due to the construction site, the buses had no chance. This period came to me and even a passenger asked me if I could just get over. I turned slowly and looked into his face so I could estimate how serious this issue was meant. Judging His expectant face it was very serious. My answer of many short and sweet: No, rail vehicle. I think that the rest is not. This passenger is actually me asked if I can not overtake. He does not understand the principle of rail plus vehicle can go still, but this man actually thought I was too stupid to drive past the accident site easy. If I had it as skillfully.

Once the track was free then I drove the first car on her way. My break had min since before about 30 minutes. started. Right at the first stop, of course, had already formed a large collection of passengers. And what an understanding of this man has done? Exactly, he has shown on his clock, he was actually noticed that I was too late. What luck, until then I had not noticed. Some shook even angry with her head or raised her arms blankly. I thought to myself: Maybe I should have easy to overtake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment