Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pure Bloody Mucas Dog Stool

The tram driver - Chapter 8

The tram driver is often misunderstood. Sometimes one has the feeling many see the driver as the ultimate evil. The driver is the executive hand of the devil, namely, the company that dares to complain transport companies and offer a service that was created to torment the population, with high prices, unobserved schedules and inconvenient, dirty vehicles. I would like to report in a series of blogs a few anecdotes from the life of a tram driver and awaken so maybe a little more understanding. Although it sometimes may seem as if I only complain, it's because of my penchant for exaggeration so do not take it so serious.

Chapter 8 Buggy

The present chapter includes the stroller owners. Or rather, lead passengers, the children walk in a stroller ride and then with just that in the tram. Our brave new world, it now makes low-floor, that stroller can be maneuvered without great inconvenience to the vehicle. With our old vehicles, it is much harder. There must be climbed 3 steps. A mother with a child by the hand and the other in the car since then has real difficulties to enter. A helping hand is always an advantage. The Place for these cars is provided at our old vehicles to door 1.

Kinderwagen1

The normal everyday situation looks like this. Phase 1: I wait at the bus stop and open door 1 Throw a glance behind me and look if a passenger gets up to help the mother. I do this because I'm the only person working as a driver at this time. I would just emphasize this. The driver works over there. The summit of the passengers are either driving out there or somewhere else to go on the road. With this in mind, I give my words helpful passengers the chance to do something nice. Namely to help a mother her baby carriage into the vehicle to lift. Unfortunately, I do see in only 90% of cases in which first faces the woman, then me, then again the wife and then out the window. What I then go on to Phase 2. I get up and help the woman to hoist the car clean.

Kinderwagen2

At this point I would like to say that it is not this is a matter of course. As a driver I'm far from committed to a car than to hoist pure. If something happens I get in the worst case of trouble. But there are also colleagues, for example, this can not have pure health. Especially modern strollers are in fact rather difficult to even bulky. Worst of all are the gruesome three-wheel Terrain stroller. If I can help then, then I do it because you help as a normal person just when someone needs help. This is done just so. I can not imagine that 90% really know my passengers not. Unfortunately, I experience it in practice, only very rare that someone gets up and volunteered to help.

But of course I also talk again about a negative experience with a stroller mothers. I come in at a stop and start with phase 1 The door is open and my eyes fall on the passengers. One looks at the woman and then at me, at the very moment when he made a move to get up and give me a sign with the eyes, they sometimes sit quietly I'll do it, I hear a croaking voice. "Now they see the time to get up and help me" Puzzled I notice the entrance door 1 and realized that this voice came from the mother. "Sorry, they talk about with me?" I replied somewhat perplexed. "Of course I talk to them. Now they raise their butts once it is finally their duty to help me. "

I'm not sure if I have responded adequately. If even a few more years ago, but then I closed the door without a word and I kept going. Some things you have to really can not countenance. Since I own a cynical remark about a lot of wasted Attention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment