Sunday, December 19, 2010

Blog Tutu And Tie Party

Batang Kyusi: La Loma Lechon

Batang Kyusi: La Loma Lechon
- I really wanted to send this link to my travel blog, and now he is here, and I can not get away again. Well, it should be! In my work breaks, I always go a little trip around the world to relax - there are a large international blogging community of people who make every day a photo of their city to the Internet. So I found this roasted pig, standing there, as has previously served crispy missionaries (known in the local vernacular "long pig"). exists between human and pig so great Similarity. When surgeons implanted a pig's heart to a patient or a pig liver and the body can accept that, the consumption of pork is adjacent reversed but also cannibalism, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment