Sunday, January 2, 2011

What Kind Of Doctor Treats Hip Bur

reading marathon

To all my readers, I wish
a happy new year!

You can still give so much trouble and do one after the other - before Christmas, the time just resting. Shopping and bus in the City, more and take longer because there are cleaning up and making statements, as piles up the post, which is to be done. Tax office and public utilities, health insurance and authorities want to see documents, copies, certified and declared, or face further questions.
In recent weeks, I had also a lot of readings that have helped me and the publisher to sell my Crime "dry ice" - but more than that: In the readings I've noticed, as the novel comes from the public, which bodies are understood or misunderstood, and where I have to change something. On previous readings I've written here already - the following five were me as important, especially since the organizers to prepare the evening in each case, with much love, so you can feel the anticipation clear:
02/12/2010 -18:00 Clock: BiB gGmbH Augsburg, Memminger Straße 6.86159 Augsburg ( not public)
11/26/2010 -19:30 Clock: Bookstore Schmid, Fuggerstr. 14, 86830 Schwabmünchen
17/11/2010 - 12:30 clock: BBZ Augsburg gGmbH, Peter-Henlein-Straße 2 - Building C, 86199 Augsburg (not public)
16.11.2010 - 20:00 clock: Buchhandlung Krüger, Dyer Lane 1, 86150 Augsburg,
11/11/2010 - 19:00 clock: Hirblingen court Hirblingen Straße 40, 86154 Augsburg
I want to get in step at a Year in review and respond in a somewhat different form than before on the listed events.
In Hirblingen court example, the original scene of my novel "dry ice" was a lot of regulars have been rounded up, hostess and chef had taken care of matching food to crime, there was even dry ice in small pots everywhere distributed in space, and it was nothing that the clouds of steam as planned in space umherwaberten, but just blew out of the pots. Important was the atmosphere that prevailed. There was good food, suitable and pleasant music, and most people knew each other, since they are regulars negotiated, reinforced by invited guests including the representatives of the brewery or a former district mayor. The whole thing seemed harmonious, there was much laughter, not only scenes I read, and at the end of the reading, many people came to the table, there were still asking questions and there were many interesting discussions. My dear wife had a sparkle in her eyes as she could sell the books the same piles. I had the impression that people just like to remember back in the evening we will I, and I am the team of Hirblingen Court very grateful for the organization.

0 comments:

Post a Comment