Monday, September 6, 2010

Jensen Universal Bluetooth Stereo Receiver

detail work - and readings!

If a manuscript is delivered, it is far from finished. The editor reads it against, for smaller publishers and the publishers themselves, and that's good. it is not just clerical mistakes that need to be ironed out, but one or the other anomaly, a missing or unresolved wrong track - things that stand a not if one is in the midst of the work. Better, these things will be adjusted before printing, as if the reader asks afterward: What has become of the main character? So it goes chapter by chapter first separately and then together with it is filed, cut and removed, and then again comes a security correction. Then it's off to the Set, and then comes the galley proofs. What then of bugs still in it, is my fault ...

is now designed the cover and first readings are scheduled: Schwab Munich Augsburg, Gersthofen, Bobingen ... In Diedorf I read before that from my Goethe novel. The dates are on my homepage http://www.viktorglass.com/ and on the events page http://www.venyoo.de/ - I hope so, that come all sorts of people! If my book sells well, I expect the next contract.

reading at Schwab Munich, Fall 2008
is now already the next book in the works, and since almost the time is short. I work a lot, because I have goals in life, even now (the day after tomorrow I will be sixty). Since time is running out. I have wasted far too much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment